Prepare for the 2011 Holiday Season
Posted by administrator on Wednesday, October 5th, 2011
Christmas Day is 81 days away. Many online businesses, such as overstock.com, make most of their money during this busy shopping season.
Prepare now for the 2011 Holiday Season by putting these important dates on your calendar. Make plans on how you will take advantage of online marketing to reach out to customers. The dates to remember are:
- November 25 - The day after Thanksgiving. Some people call this "Black Friday".
- November 28 - The first Monday after Thanksgiving. Some people call this "Cyber Monday", as most look online for deals after the sales are over for the weekend.
- December 11 and 12 - Peak shopping days in preparation for Christmas
- December 19-21 - Last days to buy something and have it shipped to you in time for Christmas.
On a personal note: make sure you set aside time to slow down a little and consider the blessings of family, friends, freedoms, faith & religion, and everything Christmas stands for.
- No one has commented yet.