Posted by administrator on Thursday, July 26th, 2012
Affiliate Marketing is a type of marketing that can be applied specifically to the internet. Those of you with websites can gain much through learning how to use this beneficial marketing tool.
How does it work?
Simply put, Affiliate Marketing is having others pay you to place advertisements on your web page. Affiliate marketing programs are simple and easy to implement. You usually place companies' ads on your site free of charge by copying and pasting a link onto your site. The sponsor tracks referrals and purchases from your site and pays you a commission on sales. It's that simple!
Here is a list of a few Affiliate Marketing programs (all programs listed here are free!):
- The Quilt Pattern Shoppe. All you need to do is go to www.TheQuiltPatternShoppe.com, click the "Simply Link" link on the bottom, and sign up for the program.
- Amazon.com. Go to Amazon.com and click on the "Associate Program" link on the left side of the page.
- AllQuilting.biz. Create an account and list your business for free.
- Google AdSense. Sign up for this program at adsense.google.com.
- Quiltvertiser Ads. Go to Quiltvertiser.com to create a free account.
- Link Share. Go to linkshare.com and click on the "publishers" link at the tops of the page.
- HowtoQuilt.com. Visit http://www.how-to-quilt.com/affiliates/ to get started.
- Quilt Block of the Month Club. Visit http://quiltblockofthemonthclub.com/affiliate/ to get started.
Here are a few tips for getting everything you can out of the affiliate marketing programs that you have signed up for:
- Write an endorsement or review about the program or product.
- Promote the product or service in your newsletters.
- Use the affiliate's banner advertisements (graphic of the ads).
- Connect with others participating in the same affiliate marketing program to share ideas of how to effectively advertise the product or service you are selling.
- Contact the company offering the affiliate marketing program and ask them for tips on how other successful participants sell the product or service.
Wishing you the best,
- No one has commented yet.